Today I pieced out a dress combining these two fabrics:


It was when I took a photo of my partial stash that I noticed how well these work together!

I also started the next stage of this shawl, a Doodler by Stephen West:


This photo is the completion of phase one; a cable begins across the top in stage 2. I got the row-before-cabling set up.

And I went to an Intro to Synths class at S1 Synth Library, which also gives me access to using that library for the next month.


All of these new things at the very beginning stages, and Inothing completed. Now wonder I feel unsettled. This should be better in a couple of days when I can make more tangible progress.